BSKK 5 Island Tour: Mamutik Island
People who want to avoid the crowd will love Mamutik Island, as it is less touristy than Sapi and Manukan, the islands where they would see more people than fishes, and human noise is louder than splashing waves. Being the smallest island of TARP, Mamutik is like an unsophisticated child who doesn’t try to impress you, it may not have charming personality but you feel more open up and relax.
- Return Land and Boat Transportations;
- Guide & Meals as stated;
- Entrance fee where is applicable;
- Joining basis (SIC);
- All Airfares and airport taxes;
- Camera & Video fees where applicable;
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages;
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, portage & Items not stated;
Day 1 : Mamutik Island ( Lunch)
- 08:15am: Meet at hotel lobby or Kota Kinabalu Airport and transfer to jetty.
- 08:40am: Arrival at Star Marina Jetty, Registration
- 09:00am: Depart for Mamutik Island.
- 09:20am: Briefing and welcoming drinks
- 09:30am: Distribution of mask,snorkel and life jacket
- 10:00am: Activities
- 12:30pm: Buffet lunch
- 14:00pm: Activities
- 15:30pm: Return to Stars Marina Jetty
- Depart from Stars Marina Jetty to Hotel Lobby and depart to Kota Kinabalu Airport.
- Category: Relaxation
End of Service.
*Minimum of 2 Adults